We provide our Clients with full support and advice in the investment process. We estimate costs of investment insurance during the period of implementation and operation, prepare a study of threats, as well as methods and possibilities of their assurance using available instruments, support our Clients in negotiating content of the contract, arrange required insurance, review policies and insurance guarantees submitted by contractors, process claim handling.
For banks, we conduct due diligence of investment and assets as possible loan collateral. We also carry out ongoing monitoring of implementation of insurance obligations during operation and financing of the investment.
We work with the following standards:
- Contractors' All Risks Insurance / Erection All Risks insurance (CAR/EAR) both in the continental edition (Munich Re/Swiss Re) as well as by standards of London market and Lloyd's,
- Advanced Loss of Profits / Delay in start up (ALoP/DSU),
- Civil Engineering Completed Risks (CECR) / Comprehensive project insurance (CP),
- Built Operate Transfer Policy (BOT),
- Contractors` Plant and Machinery (CPM),
- Third Party Liability for Contractor or Erection risks (TPL),
- Cargo Insurance / Marine Cargo Insurance,
- Marine Delay in start up (MDSU) / Project Cargo Insurance,
- Environmental and Pollution risks for Contractors.
Due to specifics of an investment, we often prepare conditions entirely dedicated to the particular investment (so-called full wording).
We provide service and reporting in Polish, English and German.